Peer Reviewed Publications
Bither-Terry, Russell. 2014. Reducing Poverty Intensity: What Alternative Poverty Measures Reveal About the Impact of Brazil’s Bolsa Família. Latin American Politics and Society. Vol. 56, No. 4: 143-158. (Gated link, copy available upon request). Accepted version (not gated).
Bither-Terry, Russell. 2011. Remember The Maine! Free Cuba!: An Analysis of Sheet Music from 1898 and its Contemporary Echoes. Canadian Journal of Latin American and Caribbean Studies, Vol. 36, No. 72: 91-110.
Bither-Terry, Russell. 2013. Zero Hunger: The Politics of anti-Hunger Policy in Brazil. Ph.D. dissertation, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. ProQuest/UMI 3622304.
- Front Matter (pages i – xvii)
- Chapter 1: Introduction (pages 1-14)
- Chapter 2: Literature Review (pages 15-40)
- Chapter 3: From Theory to Practice (pages 41-80)
- Chapter 4: Reducing Poverty (pages 81-98)
- Chapter 5: Reducing Hunger (pages 99-119)
- Chapter 6: Conclusion and Implications (pages 120-129)
- References (pages 130-139)
For my non-academic writing please see my writing page.
List of academic work listing me in the acknowledgements.